The arteriosclerosis produces blood vessels that carry oxygen and their nutrients to the rest of your body (arteries) deviating from them and raids. It finishes by restoring the blood flow to your organs and tissues. The arteries are flexible and elastic, but with time, the walls of your arteries become tighter, a condition that is apparently attached to the arteries.
Atherosclerosis is a specific type of arteriosclerosis, but the terms are perforated and used interchangeably. Atherosclerosis refers to the accumulation of fat, cholesterol and other substances in and on your arterial walls (plate), which restores blood circulation. The plate explodes, generating a heat sink. Since atherosclerosis is considered to be a cardiac problem, it can affect arteries being imported into your body. Atherosclerosis can be both effective and traitable.
Atherosclerosis develops progressively, but generally has no symptoms. You generally do not have symptoms of atherosclerosis that occur when an artery is retracted or obstructed that could not supply blood to your organs and tissues. Parfiss, a blood clot blocking the blood flow completely, or it may rupture and can cause a heart attack or cerebral vascular accident.
Symptoms of moderate to severe atherosclerosis dependent on the affected arteries. For example :
– If you suffer from atherosclerosis in the cardiac arteries, you may avoid symptoms, such as thoracic or pressure sores.
– If you have atherosclerosis in your arteries intended to be cervical, you may avoid signs and symptoms such as sore throat or fainting in your armpits or jaw jaws, difficult, of vision in one, the top of your visage muscles. This signals a transient ischemic attack (TIA) that, if left untreated, can evolve into a cerebral vascular accident.
– If you have atherosclerotic lesions in the arteries of the braces and jaws, you can avoid the symptoms of peripheral arterial malignancy, such as doubles on the jaws along the stroke (λαυτική).
– If you have atherosclerosis in the arteries leading to your veins, you will develop elevated arterial pressure or renal insufficiency.
Quand doctor consultant
If you think you can avoid atherosclerosis, do not take your medicine. Also pay attention to the first symptoms of an inadequate blood flow, such as thoracic sprains, sprains or sprains.
A diagnostic and treatment procedure can prevent atherosclerosis from aggravating and prevent a heart attack, cerebral vascular rupture or other medical urgency.
Development of atherosclerosis
Atherosclerosis is a progressive malignancy that can occur in infancy. If the exact cause is unknown, the atherosclerosis can be measured by the dimensions on the inner layer of an artery. The domains can be caused by:
- – Arterial hypertension
- – Elevated cholesterol levels
- – Elevated triglycerides, a type of grease (lipid) in your blood
- – Tabacism and other tab sources
- – Insulin resistance, obésité ou diabetes
- – Inflammation causes arthritis, lupus, infections, inappropriate inflammation
Even though the inner wall of an artery is endomagged, the blood cells and other substances do not agglutinate on the site of the blessing and accumulate in the inner wall of the artery.
At the same time, the fat deposits (surface) are made of cholesterol and other cellular products accumulating accumulation on the site of the bliss and dripping, retracting your arteries. The organs and tissues connected to the blocked arteries are not reciprocated by the passage of blood to function for correction.
Finally, seals of greasy deposits can be cut and inserted into your blood circulation.
On the other hand, the mucous membrane of the plaque can break down, remove cholesterol and other substances in your blood circulation. It can cause a flow of songs, which can block the blood flow to a specific part of your body, as it produces the blood flow blocked by it to provoke a heart attack. A ring of water can also move away from other parties of your body, blocking the flow to other organs.
Atherosclerotic risk factors
The articulation of the arteries is produced by the temporal lobe. Outside of life, the factors that increase the risk of atherosclerosis include:
- – Arterial hypertension
- – Elevated cholesterol levels
- – Diabetes
- – The obsession
- – Tabagism and other uses of the tabac
- – Familiar antecedents of precocious heart disease
- – Exercises
- – Une alimentation malsaine
Complications of atherosclerosis dependent on blocked arteries. For example :
– Maladie coronarienne. When the atherosclerosis rests its arteries close to your body, you can develop a coronary malignancy, which can cause thoracic doubles (angina pectoris), a single heartbeat.
– Carotid artery malignancy. When the atherosclerosis retreats the arteries passing through your cervix, you may develop carotid artery disease, which may be caused by a transient ischemic crisis (AIT) or a vascular accident c.
– Maldia of peripheral arteries. When atherosclerotic retract the arteries of your braces or your jaws, you can develop circulation problems in your braces and your jaws appearing peripheral arterial maldia. You can render it at least sensitive to heating and cooling, which also increases the risk of burnouts or cracks. In rare cases, a slight movement in the arms or limbs may cause tissue death (gangrene).
– The aneurysms. Atherosclerosis can also be a cause of aneurysms, a serious complication that can be produced by importing or in your own body. An aneurysm is a reflux into the wall of your artery. The onset of atrial fibrillation is not a symptom. Pain and palpitation in the region of an aneurysm can be produced and is a medical urgency. If you have an aneurysm, you can face a potentially fatal internal hemorrhage. If there is generally a catastrophic and catastrophic event, a lens fit is possible. If a blood clot forms in an aneurysm, it can block an artery at an allotted point.
– Chronic renal malignancy. Atherosclerosis can cause arteries to be retracted, preventing oxygen from flowing through the arteries. At the same time, it can take effect on your kidney function, preventing you from having to take several steps.
The same mode changes are recommended for the treatment of atherosclerosis as a matter of course. It does not note:
- – Arriter de fumer
- – Manger of food supplies
- – Exercise regulation regularly
- – Hold a satin poids
Do not try to approve the changes in one step, and wait until these mode changes are more general for your long term.
You do not have content;
Receive the latest issues free of charge and directly in your free mail