Haute-Garonne. The fire is in the kitchen of the apartment, a very clean household

The fire broke out in an apartment in the commune of Saint-Gaudens (Haute-Garonne) on 31 June 2022 in Syria (© Illustration / GL / Actu Toulouse)

You can wait for the 20h20 coups, Mardi 31 May 2022, by yourselfan apartment situated on a two-storey property, on the Republic Street, commune of Saint-Gaudens (Haute-Garonne).


The fire is declared in the kitchen

According to Haute-Garonne SDIS, India is part of it hotte aspirante, in the kitchen. When the pumping station of Saint-Gaudens’s safe center is reached, the residents of the furniture will be sorted.

Une femme légérement brûlée

À l ‘arrivée, the branches are limited, et le sinistre n’a pas fait de blessé τάφος. Some passengers in the toutefois inhalé des fumées, et la mother of family of built-in housing, bégèrement brûlée voluntarily leaving India, then being transported to Saint-Gaudens Hospital by pumps.

Was this article useful? See what you can do next Actu Toulouse in the Mon Actu space. In one click, after signing up, you will retrieve all the activity of your favorite villas and brands.

Leave a Comment